Danish speaking Customer Service & Sales (office in Hamburg)
Vacanceselect Reisen GmbH is part of Vacanceselect International AG, which is a part of the French Vacanceselect Group since 2018. We rent and arrange accommodation throughout Europe: from simple bungalow tents to luxurious glamping accommodations such as lodge tents or spacious mobile homes to holiday apartments. What characterizes the relationship with our customers is the "personal touch." With this personal touch and authenticity we want to inspire our customers every day. Our office in Hamburg is responsible for customer service & sales and marketing in Germany, Austria and Switzerland as well as Denmark and Poland.
For our team we are searching for a:
Customer Service Agent Denmark (Based in Hamburg)
- Giving advice, making reservations and supporting our customers by phone, e-mail and chat (mainly inbound/occasionally outbound);
- Processing of travel bookings (changes, rebookings, cancellations);
- Monitoring incoming payments and reminders in the event of default;
- Processing of complaints (by telephone and e-mail).
What do we ask of you:
- High degree of customer and service orientation;
- Willingness to occasionally work in the weekend and on-call services;
- Very good knowledge of Danish as well as good written and spoken English (other foreign languages are an advantage);
- Safe handling of MS Office applications and willingness to familiarize yourself with new systems;
- Experience in the tourism industry is an advantage;
- Organizational talent and teamwork.
What can we offer you?
- A challenging job in a vibrant, exciting industry;
- Flat hierarchy;
- Open communication and mutual respect in a small, committed team;
- Employee discount;
- HVV travel allowance;
- Variable remuneration/bonus model.
Do you like this?
We have delicious coffee and tea, so respond with your resume, with a short motivation and maybe we'll meet soon.