Do you always dream about holidays while working? This is your chance to combine both! For our Customer Service department we are looking for a colleague at our office in Hamburg.
We are Vacanceselect! Vacanceselect is the number 1 camping provider in Europe with a range of more than 31,000 camping accommodations – at more than 1,200 holiday destinations and in 16 countries. One of our two main offices is located in Alkmaar, North Holland. From here we serve our Northern European customers. Our other head office is located in Montpellier in the south of France. Vacanceselect Reisen GmbH is part of Vacanceselect International AG, which is a part of the French Vacanceselect Group since 2018.
What are we doing?
We are a growing, international and innovative organization with a team of more than 2,000 employees. With this great team we ensure that guests have an unforgettable holiday with us. We do this with the motto “Enjoy Outdoors”, because being outside is much more fun than being inside.
How and why we do it!
Our mission is to contribute to a sustainable society and sustainable tourism business. We do this by supporting and motivating our suppliers to adopt a better sustainability standard. We create more awareness among our employees and encourage responsible travel behavior among our customers. What characterizes the relationship with our customers is the "personal touch." With this personal touch and authenticity we want to inspire our customers every day.
What you will be doing?
Our office in Hamburg is responsible for customer service & sales and marketing in Germany, Austria and Switzerland as well as Denmark and Poland. For our team we are searching for a:
Customer Service Agent Denmark (Based in Hamburg)
Fulltime (40 hours per week)
- Giving advice, making reservations and supporting our customers by phone, e-mail and chat (mainly inbound/occasionally outbound);
- Processing of travel bookings (changes, rebookings, cancellations);
- Monitoring incoming payments and reminders in the event of default;
- Processing of complaints (by telephone and e-mail).
What can you expect from us?
In addition to the fact that you will work in an enthusiastic team in an informal organization, you can also expect the following from us:
- A challenging job in a vibrant, exciting industry;
- Flat hierarchies with open communication and mutual respect;
- Extensive training opportunities at Good Habbitz. Never not learning!;
- Regular team events;
- Employee discount on accommodations booked via Vacanceselect. Not only for yourself but also family and friends!;
- HVV travel allowance;
- Sales Incentives: possibility to get incentives with a yearly maximum of € 2.000 gross in total (paid on a monthly basis)
- Competitive salary: 2200 gross per month based on a 40-hours workweek.