Are you a passionate Content & Communication Specialist and ready for the second step in your career? Vacanceselect is looking for an ambitious colleague to complete the Benelux Sales team.
As a Content & Communication Specialist you are part of the regional sales team for the Netherlands and Belgium. Together with your colleagues you think about successful campaigns within the commercial calendar. You are responsible for maintaining communication on the websites and social media channels. You also work with our colleagues from France to implement the SEO strategy that most effectively reaches our target groups. You are also responsible for newsletter planning and the delivery of the content to the email marketeer in France. In addition to these content activities, you will also tackle other commercial projects, such as influencer marketing. There is a lot of room for your own ideas and initiative.
You are expected to be able to independently draw up communication plans for different channels and to implement them. You think carefully about how you can translate the commercial objectives into successful campaigns and communication that matches them.
Vacanceselect is a data-driven platform organization, so we look at relevant data every week to optimize strategy and implementation. Good analytical skills are therefore required.
Who are we?
We are the number 1 in the outdoor hospitality industry. Vacanceselect is the only company that is simultaneously active in the three main sectors of the market: "Residences", "Distribution" and "Services."
Vacanceselect has accommodations in 13 countries and covers 100% of the source markets (France and Northern Europe) and 100% of the receptive markets (including France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Croatia). Vacanceselect meets more than 75% of the demand for overnight accommodations on the internet.
• Together with the sales team you will set up successful commercial promotions that reach our target groups optimally and roll this out to our "owned channels";
• You provide advice, you implement, take action and optimize, always substantiating your actions with analyzes;
• Collecting the right visuals and write the texts for the newsletter, websites and social channels;
• Implementing the SEO strategy by both writing and translating texts;
• Applying the relevant SEO knowledge to the Dutch and Belgian market;
• Determine an effective commercial strategy for Social Media and bring it to life yourself;
• Establishing contacts with celebrities and (social) influencers to set up structural partnerships;
• Communicating the results achieved during the weekly meeting with the team.
What do we ask of you?
• Minimum HBO work and thinking level (Bachelor level)
• Experience (minimum 3 years) in a similar position within a B2C organization / platform;
• Experience with setting up (digital) joint promotions with large commercial partners and setting up collaborations with social influencers and / or celebrities;
• Experience in the tourism sector is an advantage;
• Proactive attitude;
• Creative and innovative
• An analytical and result-oriented approach;
• Knowledge of SEO;
• Experience in working with Photoshop;
• Knowledge of HTML;
• Experience with various online tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Studio;
• Available for 32 - 39 hours a week;
• You speak and write fluent Dutch and English (French is an advantage).
What do we offer
A unique job in an enthusiastic team and in an informal organization. You will work together with enthusiastic colleagues in our office in Alkmaar, which is furnished in a holiday atmosphere. We also have very good secondary conditions such as discount on holidays, pensions, constant and good training opportunities.
How to apply?
Respond with your resume and with a short motivation and hopefully we will speak soon. For specific questions about the vacancy, please contact Paul Kager (Regional Sales Manager), email@example.com.